About the Role
Since being founded, 20i has grown into one of the UK’s largest web hosts, supplying the UK’s top web agencies, professionals and businesses with high-end hosting. We’re continuously developing cutting edge technology to add more value to the platform than any other host, coupled with our team of support specialists, 20i’s agile development and support makes it the perfect company to grow your career.
You’ll be provided full on-the-job training with emphasis placed heavily on personal progression in the role. The role presents a clear path to progress through the levels of support.
We do holidays a bit differently too: You get 33 days including bank holidays with the ability to use the bank holiday allowance whenever you like.
The following experience is required for this role:
- A genuine love for technology.
- Good grades at school and college.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can do attitude.
- A desire to learn and progress through the business.
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience within a Web Hosting environment.
- Knowledge of applications like WordPress, Joomla and WHMCS a major advantage.
What you will get from us:
- Up to £20,000 (D.O.E)
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays.
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
- No dress code.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company pension.
- A relaxed environment that encourages learning and development.
- Free unlimited web hosting to use how you want.
Please no recruiters or agencies.