About the Role
20i Apprenticeships are a fast-track pathway into an exciting career in the IT industry. From day one you’ll learn about cutting edge technology and receive full on-the-job training from our amazing team.
You’ll work alongside industry professionals to help develop your knowledge of key industry principles that will complement your strengths and help you find your perfect role.
If you make a great impression there are multiple opportunities to join 20i working as a full-time member of our Technical Support Team.
Full training and support will be provided on all duties below, as the successful candidate works towards competency in each area:
- Answering support tickets and live chats
- Providing support for customer hosting specific issues, including debugging customer sites, to aiding in problem resolution as well as initial setup of sites
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship within customers
- Assisting with the installation of SSL certificates
- Monitoring server statuses across the platform and understand key indicators of potential problems
- Assisting with domain name registrations and advice regarding the transfer of domain names
Since being founded, 20i has grown into one of the UK’s largest web hosts, supplying the UK’s top web agencies, professionals and businesses with high-end hosting. We’re continuously developing cutting-edge technology to add more value to the platform than any other host, coupled with our team of support specialists, 20i’s agile development and support makes it the perfect company to grow your career.
What you will get from us:
- £168.75 p/w starting salary with potential to become a full-time member of the 20i Team.
- Full on the job training
- 33 days' annual holiday including bank holidays
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks
- No dress code
- A working environment that encourages progression, learning and career development
- Free unlimited web hosting to use how you want
Please no recruiters or agencies.