About the Role
Salary: Up to £25,000/pa
Location: This is a Hybrid role with both office and remote working.
We are one of the UK’s largest web hosts, powering over 800,000 websites with unmatched speed, reliability and 24x7 expert support.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Designer to join our in-house creative team.
As a Junior Designer you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including branding, marketing materials and digital design. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their design skills and grow within a dynamic environment.
Working closely with other teams to bring their ideas to life, you’ll help us develop world-class and engaging assets for our website, social media, email campaigns, ad banners and more. You’ll also help maintain our design standards and ensure consistency across all projects
We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about design and keen to progress their career. If you’re excited by the opportunity to make an impact and see tangible results quickly, this is the perfect role for you.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design skills and creativity
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 would be a bonus
This is just a guide – don’t worry if you see something you can’t tick off, it’s still worth applying… you can learn here!
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive work environment. If you are a driven and talented designer looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
Please no recruiters or agencies.