About the Role
20i are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our busy System Administration team. The role is based from our recently refurbished offices in the 70-acre woodland park, Ransom Wood in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
We have a relaxed but professional culture where changes are deployed swiftly, and we can thrive and be proud of the work achieved.
Our System Administration team is responsible for designing, installing and maintaining our high availability hosting platform.
What we need from you:
- Experience with HAProxy or alternative load balancing software
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB and GTID based server replication
- Experience with Apache, Nginx or other web servers
- Experience with DRBD or similiar replicated storage system
- Experience using iptables and mod security
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Switching, Routing & VLANs
- Good understanding of Exim & Dovecot
- Bash scripting/automation
- Good understanding of server hardware and RAID configurations
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Terrific enthusiasm to get the job done
- On-call work
The following would also be beneficial:
- PHP Programming experience a major advantage
- Experience designing large scale, high availability platforms
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
- Routing knowledge of BGP and OSPF
- Basic Windows Server experience
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Choice of Mac or PC & OS
- A technical environment that encourages learning
- We offer 33 days holiday including bank holidays, with the ability to use the bank holiday allowance whenever you like.
Please no recruiters or agencies.