What does “Platform Transfer Failed” mean?
This most common reason a platform transfer failures is when moving to our WordPress hosting platform and the website does not currently meet the requirements.
In order for your site to work on our WordPress platform, you should ensure:
- You have a WordPress install in the public_html directory of your webspace
- WordPress is up to date - PHP 7 compatible
- Any additional plugins or themes should also be PHP 7 compatible
- The webspace is being used for no other software and just WordPress
- Any additional domains or subdomains point to the public_html directory and are therefore configured using a WordPress Network and not additional code/directories.
If any of the above requirements are not met, the transfer may fail or your website may not work correctly.
If you have any other platform transfer issues, our Support Team are here to help.