About the Role
We have a relaxed but professional culture where changes are deployed swiftly, and we can thrive and be proud of the work achieved. The ideal candidate will have a general passion and interest in technology and have the ability to pick up and utilise new skills quickly.
This is a hyrbid role with the option to work from the 20i offices in Mansfield available. We offer flexible working hours and in addition to choice of OS you can run whatever IDE you prefer!
The following experience is required for this role:
- Writing and developing distributed and scalable microservices
- Strong commercial experience with PHP and MySQL applications.
- Working with and creating JSON RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of ORM and frameworks written in PHP
- Understanding of PHP PSR standards
- Comfortable with frontend frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Detailed knowledge of web and system performance
- Strong Linux command line skills and comfortable with Composer dependencies
The following would be beneficial:
- Familiarity with Propel ORM and/or Slim3 would be a major advantage
- Experience with Gulp, PugJS, SCSS
- Experience with NodeJS programming and usage
- Familiarity with financial and accounting systems such as Worldpay, GoCardless, FreeAgent and Xero
Please no recruiters or agencies.