1. The promoter is: 20i Ltd (company no 09775671. whose registered office is at Hawthorn House, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ).
2. The competition is open to existing 20i customers except employees of 20i and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. You must be an existing 20i customer to enter. An existing customer is defined as someone with an active My20i account created on or before October 24th 2022.
4. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. 20i shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm 31st October 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. 20i‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
11. 20i reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of 20i’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 20i.
12. 20i also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. 20i is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prizes are as follows:
First Prize (x1):Fortnum and Mason ‘Wicker Wicker’ Halloween Hamper, a selection 20i merchandise, one years’s free hosting (see point 19).
Runners-up (x5): A selection of 20i merchandise.
15. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will be delivered digitally where possible.
16. Winners will be chosen at random from the entries.
17. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. 20i’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The year’s free hosting will apply to 20i customers on the following products: Reseller Hosting, Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting. The winner will be given a year’s free hosting based upon the package they were on as of 24 October 2022. If the winner is using our 20i Free Hosting, they will have a choice of one year’s Startup Web Hosting or one year’s Personal WordPress Hosting.
20. Once the year’s free hosting is complete, it will renew at the standard price unless it is canceled.
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance of - and their agreement to be bound by - these terms and conditions.