How to migrate Gmail accounts to 20i
- Go to your Google Account.
- Select Security and ensure that 2FA is enabled
- Under Signing in to Google, select App Passwords.
- Under the Select App option, choose Mail.
- Under the Select Device option, choose Other and name the device with any unique identifier – for example, '20i Migration'.
- Click Generate and take note of the password.
- On the hosting package, go to the Email Migrations page
- Select Gmail as the mailbox type and enter your Gmail username/email address followed by the App Password that you created in the previous steps.
- Choose your destination mailbox and select Sync to start the migration.