How do I migrate from an Unmanaged VPS to Managed Hosting on a VPS?
With any Managed Hosting package you'll get full access to the Migration Center. It gives you a few easy migration options.
Unmanaged VPS with cPanel ➡ Managed Hosting on a VPS
- Log in to My20i
- Select Start a Migration.
- Choose WHM/cPanel from the list and click Next.
- Enter the required credentials: hostname, username and the password for cPanel/WHM, and click Next.
- You can then choose your Managed VPS from the Service Target dropdown menu and Package Bundle Type.
- Go to Migrations Overview in My20i at any time to see the status of your migration. You’ll be notified when it’s successfully completed.
Unmanaged VPS with WordPress➡ Managed Hosting on a VPS
Unmanaged VPS with a Custom Site ➡ Managed Hosting on a VPS
To migrate a custom site when you don't have a control panel or isn't WordPress would be a manual migration.