What is the 20i Migration Center? An overview.
The 20i Migration Center automates migrations from most hosts, allowing you to move your websites and email in just a couple of clicks. It’s completely free to use, there’s no website or email downtime, and no risk of data loss.
Using the Migration Center, you can:
- Automatically move your websites, MySQL databases, and email to 20i
- Preserve all folders, files, scripts, emails, and other data exactly as-is
- Choose which packages to move and when, giving you fine control over what you migrate and allowing you to move websites in batches
- Transfer any WordPress websites by supplying FTP details
- Avoid any risk of data loss and downtime
- Free up your time: your migrations complete automatically in the background, and you'll get an email when they're done
To ensure you have full control over your websites and settings at all times, the Migration Center does not move domain names. You can transfer-in domains following your migration or update your DNS accordingly, both of which are covered in our Migration Guide.
There are no limits on how many times you can use the Migration Center and no limits on how many websites, databases, or mailboxes you can move across. Please ensure you leave a good amount of time to migrate data if your current hosting package with another provider is due to expire or renew soon.
The Migration Center is designed to be as easy to use as possible, but you can also download our Migration Guide or read this support article: How do I migrate websites, MySQL databases, and standard mailboxes to 20i using the Migration Center?
Here's a quick demo: