How do I obtain the authorisation code/EPP code for my domain?
If you intend to transfer your GTLD domain elsewhere, you'll need its authorisation/EPP code. The following guide details how to obtain this from your My20i control panel.
Please note, domain names that have been registered or transferred within the last sixty days may not be transferred to or from 20i. This is a registry restriction.
- Log in to My20i.
- Once logged in, select Manage Domains from control panel homepage.
- Select Manage on the required domain name.
- Under Domain Management, select Transfer Away.
- If the domain name is locked, you should then be presented with the following: 'To unlock the domain, you will need to select the green arrow.' Doing so will unlock the domain. If the domain is unlocked, proceed to the next step.
- Your authorisation code will then be presented to you.