This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
A. Collation of information
- 1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or the services you have purchased.
- 2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
- 3. Telephone conversation may be recorded for training purposes.
- 4. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- 5. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment