Offer your customers unlimited website hosting on an autoscaling, 100% SSD cloud hosting platform.
Built and optimised by our in-house experts, the 20i WordPress hosting platform is 100% SSD and benefits from unique speed boosting features you won’t find anywhere else.
Premium web hosting developed by industry pioneers with completely resilient & scalable architecture for professional websites.
Take control with a virtual private server. Based on premium hardware, a 20i VPS is a powerful solution that’s simple to deploy.
Domain prices have risen sharply in the UK, but 20i is here to offer cheaper prices and better service.
With HostShop, you need to be able to receive money from your customers. To do this you’ll need to set up a payment gateway. PayPal is the mosy commonly-used payment gateway, so if you’re looking to get started then we’d recommend adding PayPal first.
To setup PayPal as a HostShop payment gateway:
From the Add a Payment Gateway section, select PayPal.
To get these details:
1. Login to the PayPal Developer area with your normal PayPal login details.
2. Head to PayPal Apps & Credential section if you're not already taken there.
3. Make sure you're in the Live section as this is required to configure a live payment gaetway.
4. Select Create App.
5. Give your app a name. In our example we've called ours HostShop.
6. Select Create App.
7. You'll now see your Client ID and the Secret required to setup the payment gateway. Select Show to Secret Key.
8. Copy the Client ID and Secret into their respective fields within 20i.
9. Select Add Payment Gateway.
PayPal will now be setup and enabled. This means that when customers head to your shop, they'll be able to select PayPal as a payment method from the basket to pay for your services.