Simple SSL Purchase and Renewal Process
Here's how to purchase or renew a Simple SSL.
- You can order an SSL from the control panel here: Simple SSL
- Once you've completed the order, a verification email is sent to admin@theDomain.com which needs approving. This is usually sent within 30 minutes of the order.
- Once you've approved the verification email there's nothing more you need to do. We'll install the SSL to the package within 1 hour, automatically.
- You can then view the Simple SSL by going to Manage Hosting -> Manage -> SSL/TLS
- When the Simple SSL comes up for renewal an email will be sent to the admin@theDomain.com mailbox to verify the renewal.
- Once the email has been approved there's nothing more you need to do, the SSL will renew on its renewal date.
Reseller Help - How do I support my clients?
These steps should help you provide helpful and effective support to your clients.
1) If the client hasn't received the verification email, you can resend it from here: https://my.20i.com/services/manage-ssl
2) If the client can't set up an admin@ mailbox for the verification email, they can set up a forwarder to go from admin@ -> another mailbox, however, this is the only method to verify ownership of the domain and is set by the issuing certificate authority.