How do I create an email account for my domain?
Creating a new email account for a domain name is done through My20i.
- Log in to My20i and click Manage Hosting.
- Select Manage on the hosting package you wish to create an email account for.
- Select Email Accounts under Email.
- Enter the name you want your email account to have and select the domain and click Create Email Account.
- Your email account will automatically be assigned a password, but as soon as the account is created you'll be able to change this to anything you wish.
- You will have immediate access to your webmail account.