About the Role
We’re one of the UK’s largest web hosts, powering over 900,000 websites for agencies, freelancers, professionals and businesses.
Do you have a passion for all things marketing and excited to have an immediate impact on a business? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant ready to take the next step in their career or a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll get to showcase your creativity across a variety of different marketing channels. Key areas include:
- Research new advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Grow our social media channels and blog
- Write new copy for our website
- Help develop our CRM activities
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Reputation management across key review platforms
- Report on the performance of our marketing
- Support the wider team with marketing-related tasks as required
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days working from our recently-refurbished offices in the 70-acre woodland park, Ransom Wood in Mansfield.
- A genuine love for technology
- Ideally 2 years’ experience of working in a marketing team
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Confident and highly motivated
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience of writing marketing copy
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks
- No dress code
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- A relaxed environment that encourages learning and development
- Free unlimited web hosting to use how you want
Please no recruiters or agencies.