Buy an .es domain
Hola! If you’re looking for somewhere to get your Spanish domain, you’ve found the right place. With well over two million .es domains registered, it’s one of the most popular geographic domains, so you’d be in great company.
As you’d expect, .es is mainly used by Spain-based companies. It was introduced in 1998 but had quite restrictive rules on registration. However, since 2005 it’s been possible for anyone to register, even if they’re outside Spain. So sometimes it’s been used for ‘domain hacks’: if your company or product name ends in ‘es’ you might consider it.
If you do business in Spain or want to attract users who speak Spanish, .es is a fine choice of domain.
Best value .es domains
If you find a .es domain cheaper, remember to check the small print! There are no ‘hidden’ charges with 20i. Plus you get…
Cheap .es Domains
We do domains with a difference: buy a domain name and pay the same low price, year on year.
24/7 Customer Support
Here to help with expert help and advice whenever you need us.
Full DNS Control
All your .es DNS records can be controlled from My20i: from A and CNAME to TXT and SRV.
Free 10GB Mailboxes
Get 100 x 10 GB mailboxes with your .es domain. It’s all here: Forwarding, autoresponders, send-only accounts, junk mail filters, sub-addresses, easy migration and Webmail access.
Our nameservers use Google’s reliable global network to deliver quick responses.
Free Web Hosting
We’ve built such an amazing platform that we want to share it with as many of you as possible! So how would you like free hosting, with a free CDN and no ads?
All 20i .es domain names come with…
- Park your domain
- Web forwarding
- Catch-all email forwarding
- Change nameservers
- Change tag / transfer away for free
- Bulk domain management
- Domain for sale page
- Add-on mailboxes
- Opt out of Nominet WHOIS
- Upgrade to full web hosting instantly
- UK technical support
- My20i & free basic hosting
Search for your .es domain now
Have more questions? Talk to our experts…
.es domain FAQs
Do I have to live in Spain to get an .es domain?
No, not any more. Anyone over 18 can register an .es domain.
Should I register other versions of my domain name if I choose an .es TLD?
That’s up to you, but to be safe and protect your brand, we’d recommend buying other versions of your company name with different popular top-level domains.
For example, if you had the yourcompany.es web address, a competitor or criminal could buy yourcompany.se. They could use it to compete, or even worse: fool your customers into being scammed.
How would I transfer my .es domain to you?
- Ask your current domain provider for the domain name authorisation code.
- Make sure you are listed as the Admin Contact, as an e-mail will get sent here.
- Login to your account at My20i and click Transfer a Domain.
- Enter the domain name and click Search.
- Add the domain to your basket and complete checkout.
- An email will be sent - usually instantly but can take up to 6 hours - to the e-mail address listed as the Admin Contact.
- Follow the link in this e-mail and Approve the transfer by entering the authorisation code obtained earlier.
- Once authorized the transfer will complete automatically within 5 days.