About the Role
Are you a computing graduate looking to start your career in the IT industry? 20i is a great opportunity for graduates passionate about technology to grow their experience in an engaging and forward-looking company.
Since being founded, 20i has grown into the UK’s largest web hosts, supplying the UK’s top web agencies, professionals and businesses with high-end hosting. We’re continuously developing cutting edge technology to add more value to the platform than any other host, coupled with our team of support specialists, 20i’s agile development and support makes it the perfect company to grow your career.
You’ll be provided full on-the-job training with emphasis placed heavily on personal progression in the role. The role presents a clear path to progress through the levels of support.
We do holidays a bit differently too: You get 33 days including bank holidays with the ability to use the bank holiday allowance whenever you like.
The following experience is required for this role:
- Bachelors degree in IT/Computer Science (or closely related)
- A genuine love for technology.
- Good grades at school and college.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- A desire to learn and progress through the business.
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience within a Web Hosting and/or Support Desk environment.
- Knowledge of applications like WordPress, Joomla and WHMCS a major advantage.
- Familiarity with the Linux Command Line Interface.
- A good understanding of DNS and Domains.
What you will get from us:
- £20,000 Annual Salary.
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Private Healthcare.
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
- No dress code.
- Company pension with a high matched contribution.
- A working environment that encourages progression, learning and career development.
- Free unlimited web hosting to use how you want.
Please no recruiters or agencies.