About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our rapidly-growing company. We need someone with a real passion for all things marketing and who is excited by the opportunity to help us develop some key areas.
The role is based from our recently-refurbished offices in the 70-acre woodland park, Ransom Wood in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, but will be temporarily remote.
This role is perfect for an experienced Marketing Assistant ready to take the next step in their career or a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage and grow our social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) and blog
- Assist in the development of our CRM activities, including our customer newsletters
- Assist in creating and uploading copy and images to the 20i website
- Support our SEO/SEM activities
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Research new advertising and sponsorship opportunities to expand our reach
- Reporting on the performance of our marketing
- Support the wider team with marketing-related admin as required
What we need from you:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience of working in a marketing team
- Understanding of digital marketing
- A genuine love for technology
- Confident and highly motivated
- Active user of social media
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience of writing marketing copy
- Ability to multitask and work on your own initiative
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
We’re one of the UK’s largest web hosts, supplying the UK’s top web agencies, professionals and businesses with high-end hosting. We develop cutting-edge technology to add more value than any other host.
Please no recruiters or agencies.