About the Role
This is a Hybrid role with both office and remote working.
As one of the UK’s largest web hosting companies, over 600,000 agencies, freelancers, businesses and side-hustlers rely on us every day to provide unmatched speed, reliability and 24x7 expert support.
We need a talented Senior Web Designer to join the team and help us level-up our websites and grow the business. You’ll get involved with UX/UI wireframing, launching new products, user testing, creating marketing assets (online and offline), CRO and much more!
We want someone driven by a mix of creativity and data, who can use their initiative to develop solutions both individually and as part of a team.
Our goal is to develop a strong and consistent brand identity, give our customers a great experience on our websites (increasing conversion as a result) and deliver easy-to-use products and interfaces for our customers, all whilst staying true to the business’s values.
We are a fast-moving business with no politics and minimal bureaucracy, so if you’re excited by the opportunity to make an impact and see tangible results quickly, this is the perfect role for you.
- Own the design and UX of our websites and control panels.
- Prototype new designs, page layouts and functionality.
- Work closely with other teams to bring their ideas to life.
- Use customer feedback to deliver the ultimate user experience.
- Keep on top of a busy workload with great project and time management skills.
- Come up with ideas to develop new and existing functionality.
- Leading and developing junior designers through on the job training and coaching
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a senior web designer or similar role, including management or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar wire-framing tools.
- Experience of using behaviour analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who initiates projects as well as supporting them.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and previous experience with the Bootstrap framework would be a bonus.
- Previous eCommerce experience.
This is just a guide - if you see something you can’t tick off, don’t worry… you can learn here!
You may previously have worked as a UX designer, front-end designer, CRO designer, digital designer, mid-weight web designer.
Please no recruiters or agencies.