Offer your customers unlimited website hosting on an autoscaling, 100% SSD cloud hosting platform.
Built and optimised by our in-house experts, the 20i WordPress hosting platform is 100% SSD and benefits from unique speed boosting features you won’t find anywhere else.
Premium web hosting developed by industry pioneers with completely resilient & scalable architecture for professional websites.
Take control with a virtual private server. Based on premium hardware, a 20i VPS is a powerful solution that’s simple to deploy.
Get the freedom and power of a high-spec VPS with the reassurance of management and support from the 20i Team.
Domain prices have risen sharply in the UK, but 20i is here to offer cheaper prices and better service.
1. The promoter is: 20i Ltd (company no 09775671. whose registered office is at Hawthorn House, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ).
2. The competition is open to existing 20i customers except employees of 20i and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. You must be an existing 20i customer to enter.
4. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. 20i shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person using the same social media platform will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 11pm 3rd July 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. 20i‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
11. 20i reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of 20i’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 20i.
12. 20i also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. 20i is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: One winner will be given a ‘2 Core Managed VPS’ free for a year.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random from the entries.
17. The winner will be notified through the social media platform they used to enter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. 20i’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. 20i will not cancel any existing hosting products, and these will continue to be billed as normal.
20. The Managed VPS will automatically renew at the standard price.
21. If the free Managed VPS is cancelled for any reason, the winner will not be entitled to another free Managed VPS at a future date.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 20i and not to any other party.