As part of this year’s Christmas decorations, we themed our site and the 20i logo around baubles.
We thought about getting some 20i-branded baubles, but that would have been a little…extravagant. And it was too late to order anyway!
Emily – our UX Designer – came to the rescue.
Using 20i address stickers, clear baubles, a free evening and lots of creativity, she made a lovely set of 20i baubles for our tree.
If you’re feeling a bit crafty yourself, you can follow Emily’s instructions.
You’ll need: stickers, string, stars, glitter, bows, cardboard, a glue gun and clear baubles.
- Stick the sticker on the cardboard and cut out, then stick the other sticker on the reverse side.
- Place glue under the bottom of the card and stick on to the first half of the bauble.
- Sprinkle glitter and stars into the bauble and glue the baubles together.
- Tie the string on the bauble.
- Finish off with a lovely ribbon.
Thanks Emily! You brought some Christmas cheer to our cold, bitter, grumpy-old-geek hearts…